Saturday 12 May 2018

Present Simple and Present Continuous Board Game


Aloha! 
Hope you're reading this post from a nice and sunny place sipping on something delicious :) It sure is sunny here but I'm hiding from the heat in a cosy cafe. Unfortunately, my internet connection hasn't been very stable since I changed flats over a month ago which made my lesson planning a bit tricky...but not being able to connect to the internet forces me to review and reuse my old materials which I have forgotten about. Looking for a way of practising the present simple and continuous tenses I came across a board game I created some time ago to practice these structures. I know how you guys love board games so I've decided to share this one with you :) Just click  here to download and/or print the game and you're ready to play! It's suitable for A2-B2 teenage and adult students who need to revise how to use the two present tenses. 

Hope you and your students like it and feel free to comment if you have any suggestions :) 


14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is truly beneficial for all English learners. This is my first visit to this blog, however I am impressed after reading this article posted by you. Thank you for making such relevant and valuable articles accessible to us. Keep blogging.
    English Practice App | English Learning App

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the board game. It is very useful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the information.it helps me a lot.
    play-and-learn-games!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don’t know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already Cheers! Business promotion video presentation service

    ReplyDelete

Relax, take it easy ;)

Aloha! First of all, let me give you a quick spoiler alert: this post won't be about work.  The last few months have been crazy f...